Carrot, peeled and grated - 2 cups
Milk - 2 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 2 tbsp + 2 tsp
Cardamom Powder - 1/4 tsp
Sliced Pistachio - 1 tsp
Whole Cashews - 1 tsp
- In a pan add 1 tsp of ghee and roast the cashews till it turns to golden colour. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same pan add 1 tsp of ghee and fry the carrot for 3-4 minutes.
- Boil milk till it reduces to half the volume stirring occasionally so it doesn't get burnt.
- Add this milk to the carrot and allow to cook on medium flame till the milk evaporates.
- Add 2 tbsp of ghee and keep stirring well till the mixture starts leaving the sides and comes together.
- Remove and garnish with nuts.